Chuc

February 2016 Recap

208 posts in this topic

Well, it is nice to hear about new upcoming features and content, but I'm worried that devs are going in a wrong way with their updates. Don't get me wrong, I like all the things they announced in this recap, but in my opinion, some of them aren't top priority stuff, that should be added to the game in nearest updates.

Some features can wait and some cannot. I'm happy to see that they're working on new maps while improving maps that are in the game, but things like foliage bending, new reload animations and doors can wait. In my opinion, they should focus on improving optimization and adding more weapons and attachments (it would be nice to have at 2-3 weapons for every role, same thing with the attachments) instead of small and not so important stuff like foliage bending and new reload animations (current ones are fine, Imho). Then, it would be great to gradually add maps and wehicles. I understand it will take a lot of time, but they should spend it on really important features and content other than spending it on small visual improvements.

Anyway, I really enjoy the game even in it's current state. Keep up the good work.  ;)

Well, it is nice to hear about new upcoming features and content, but I'm worried that devs are going in a wrong way with their updates. Don't get me wrong, I like all the things they announced in this recap, but in my opinion, some of them aren't top priority stuff, that should be added to the game in nearest updates.

Some features can wait and some cannot. I'm happy to see that they're working on new maps while improving maps that are in the game, but things like foliage bending, new reload animations and doors can wait. In my opinion, they should focus on improving optimization and adding more weapons and attachments (it would be nice to have at 2-3 weapons for every role, same thing with the attachments) instead of small and not so important stuff like foliage bending and new reload animations (current ones are fine, Imho). Then, it would be great to gradually add maps and vehicles. I understand it will take a lot of time, but they should spend it on really important features and content other than spending it on small visual improvements.

Anyway, I really enjoy the game even in it's current state. Keep up the good work.  ;)

Oldschool61 likes this

Any news about rocks getting a 4k texture upgrade? Seems to me that I am the only one who even cares about them...

Hover over my username to see for yourself.

If you're running a 4k display i'd suggest using SweetFX if you haven't already and playing with the LumaSharpen settiings. On 1440 is make rocks and walls look much more crisp and defined.

5 minutes ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

YES! G3! Also, I love the new AK-74 animation. IRL, AK mags need to be kind of forced into the mag well and seem to "slip" forward and back while loading. Good attention to detail.

Yuri your like LIKE happy!   :)  LOL...

8 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

YES! G3! Also, I love the new AK-74 animation. IRL, AK mags need to be kind of forced into the mag well and seem to "slip" forward and back while loading. Good attention to detail.

There's a sort of lip to the front of AK mags that requires it to swing back to seat properly, unlike something like an AR platform where the magazine slides right into the mag well.

Something else I'd like to point out it that you can see the character actually 'open' his pouch to put the expended magazine back before 'opening' another to draw a fresh mag out.

I agree. Lovely attention to detail.

PinguThePenguin likes this