Kreamy

Can We Just Grow Some Balls???

29 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, PinguThePenguin said:

I agree, whenever I'm SL I like to use a WW2 German tactic when attacking it works as follows.

Two Auto-Rifleman will position themselves in a secure area with a line of sight on what we want to attack, a medic will be stationed with them in case they get hit.

The rest of the team, me a medic and a group of rifleman will prepare to assault, once everyone's ready my team will assault whilst the support team lays down suppressing fire.

Most of the time it will work, except when people don't rush because they don't want to die, a rifleman with a optic will stay back and shoot without letting me know, all that and when people refuse to take kits that are necessary "because they're not good with it" usually people with optics will use that excuse.

People do need to harden the fuck up.

Perhaps let SL select kits from the list for squad slots and then people have to fill in what he chooses.

Kreamy and PinguThePenguin like this

11 minutes ago, Frogman132 said:

Perhaps let SL select kits from the list for squad slots and then people have to fill in what he chooses.

I can't tell if that's your idea or it's in base game? I like it, hopefully it will be implemented.

Here the Dutch Special Menopause Operator teaches you on how to grow some balls.

Jesus fucking Christ I've never seen so many blokes MENstruate in one day, some people are new to the game or have never played an FPS in their life and aren't familiar with the concept of strategic engagement, if I was the Squad leader in OP's position I would have kicked him from my squad end of, not be a beta and whine and complain on the forums.