ChanceBrahh

Your Countries Squad Logo (FLAG)

372 posts in this topic

The madness won't stop!

You won't be done until every recognized nation in the world has at least three choices to choose from for their Squad forum signature. Get to it! :P

The madness won't stop!

You won't be done until every recognized nation in the world has three choices to choose from for the Squad forum signature. Get to it! :P

I already have 50+ flags done so far but i am looking to make afew other versions of some flags so it gives people alittle bit of choice =]

Just trying out something, along with your countries flag i have made a few with camouflage.

The patterns could be wrong to the names i have listed below, blame google.

If you like this idea then LIKE the post and ill keep doing them, all camo squad logos will be added to the same IMGUR link which is in my signature and throughout this thread =]

ACU

CTRZVGI.png

Multicam

PMiHbCg.png

AUSCAM

0hkVstg.png

AOR2

xwPHu9O.png

AOR1

blYMpBp.png

Canadian

EQ8KYbM.png

New Zealand

NPXvE24.png

German

v0WXqcZ.png

Russian

MhR3zmJ.png

ChanceBrahh, I am not here to ask for a flag, lol. I really want to express the gratitude from not only myself, but from the community in general. You have people coming to this thread and firing requests left and right, only to see that within at MOST 20 minutes, you have followed through with the requests, and with some, in multiple variants. I really admire your work, as well as your commitment to the community. 

ChanceBrahh and Mellanbror like this

Thanks Nesta, tho have done some of these quickly looking back at some you (well i can) tell that they were done quickly.

I didnt save the flags i have used but i have started fixing some up cause of the outlining on some. I have also looked to make some like a clan sig for SQUAD, something simple that can be user unique

These basic Squad sigs can be found at: http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/3729-basic-squad-sigs/#entry67910

Two are show below to give you an idea of what is found at the link above.

ZNVPIkY.png

OZbfJZb.png

Thanks Nesta, tho have done some of these quickly looking back at some you (well i can) tell that they were done quickly.

I didnt save the flags i have used but i have started fixing some up cause of the outlining on some. I have also looked to make some like a clan sig for SQUAD, something simple that can be user unique

1st tests:

JXN1ePi.png

cHdPufH.png

Those look awesome! Feel free to make me one, eh?  ;)

EDIT: Hypocritical as fuck, but those look sick. Worth it.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red221\green221\blue209;\red26\green26\blue26;}

\deftab720

\pard\pardeftab720\qc\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs28 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }