Litoralis

Squad Enters Closed Pre Alpha 1500 GMT 24 July 2015

285 posts in this topic

We have to with such a small team and fast coming deadlines. Lots of long nights with little sleep to get you guys stable builds with new content. Such is life in video game development.

If you guys ever need any help or assistance, I'm here for you. I know nothing about coding, mapping, skinning, public relations, game development in general and I make a pretty shit cup of coffee.

But know, I offered. 

Protector and Z-trooper like this

You are one of the greatest people here in the forum i must say. You are always polite and you are on the forum like 24/7 to tell the 1000th new guy that they have to just wait a bit for the mail to come. i think you should get a medal or something for it!

there's always a silver lining to being unemployed... in this case it's been the hours ive been able to sink into just sitting on the forums here :P

(the job hunt continues)

there's always a silver lining to being unemployed... in this case it's been the hours ive been able to sink into just sitting on the forums here :P

(the job hunt continues)

Oh, the best of luck to you! You can do it!

(the job hunt continues)

You seemed to be a smart guy,you should have a job offer in no time!!.. :)

Oh, the best of luck to you! You can do it!

Get a room!!... :wub:

If you guys ever need any help or assistance, I'm here for you. I know nothing about coding, mapping, skinning, public relations, game development in general and I make a pretty shit cup of coffee.

But know, I offered. 

Your useless then...I make a wicked cup of coffee or tea!! :P

WarFox89 likes this

Err,  I have the correct package for this weekend but when will I receive my keys for the pre-alpha? Any ETA ie day and time?

I checked my junk and inbox like my fridge, expecting something.

Err, I have the correct package for this weekend but when will I receive my keys for the pre-alpha? Any ETA ie day and time?

They said it would be sent out mid-late this week. They are getting the best build possible for this weekend. I would say the latest by Friday before the servers are to open up. Just keep checking as it will be coming soon.

IRONXBAY likes this

Congratulations on your new role as proud parent of a happy and healthy Girl!!...

RD...xxx

Thank you very much mate!  :wub:

We have to with such a small team and fast coming deadlines. Lots of long nights with little sleep to get you guys stable builds with new content. Such is life in video game development.

we really appreciate your hard work and effort you guys put into this project to make it reality :)

You are one of the greatest people here in the forum i must say. You are always polite and you are on the forum like 24/7 to tell the 1000th new guy that they have to just wait a bit for the mail to come. i think you should get a medal or something for it!

i completely agree with you dude. When i saw how M81ERDL welcoming new people here at the forum i said to myself- "wow, this is the way it's should be done"

But know, I offered. 

LOL  :D

Err,  I have the correct package for this weekend but when will I receive my keys for the pre-alpha? Any ETA ie day and time?

My wild guess for cd-keys and download links delivery for CPA is Thursday evening - Friday morning.

IRONXBAY likes this

yer was just wondering, may have been asked already but not seen it any where, would get keys an d/l link today so we ready to start on friday or wait till friday to d/l and possible miss a few hours gaming due to ppl having poor d/l speeds . either way cant wait and see u all in the field hopefully not dieing lots :)

yer was just wondering, may have been asked already but not seen it any where, would get keys an d/l link today so we ready to start on friday or wait till friday to d/l and possible miss a few hours gaming due to ppl having poor d/l speeds . either way cant wait and see u all in the field hopefully not dieing lots :)

This has been answered a few times already, as soon as they think the build the testes is stable and they have everything set, we will get a mail with the information we need. Just sit tight there mate!

When do Commanders get their forum tags as well? surly this takes seconds..

When do Commanders get their forum tags as well? surly this takes seconds..

no, it doesnt 'take seconds' ...
Sethos likes this

Yes it does. Check contributors.. go to forum back office, list names.. add check boxes and press enter. I am admin on a few other forums.. 

Ps. You have to be the most sarcastic member here on the forums just check most of your responses.

UKEF-JD likes this

Hi i bought commander pack at kickstarter still havent got any email about key.

There is no email about it yet, calm down.

Denea likes this

Yes it does. Check contributors.. go to forum back office, list names.. add check boxes and press enter. I am admin on a few other forums.. 

Ps. You have to be the most sarcastic member here on the forums just check most of your responses.

Yeah, going through tons of commander level pledges, having to MANUALLY pair them with an off-site list of paypal / KS emails that might not match with what they registered with on the forum, or might not have ANY informational connection to our forum user, having to set in motion a workflow to make sure these a paired up correctly and then executing, all while having to also having a game to develop and getting ready to have tons of keys distributed. Literally seconds. 

IRONXBAY, Harry_Bastard and beginna like this

You'll get your forum tags when you get them.

Protector and WarFox89 like this

Really don't like your ton. All users in Squad forum is committed to respect and be patient to each other. Please follow those core rules.

Soulvaki likes this

My internet is so ***king slow I hope I will have some time to preload. No mail yet.

It appears that showing off your founder status is very important to some individuals.

So I used my many years of expertise in Photoshop, to create this sleek looking founders signature. You are very welcome to use it. 

foundergpjuu.jpg

POST OF THE YEAR 2015 AND BEYOND. Lol.

foundergpjuu.jpg

Ok when I get back to my PC that is going in my signature... even though I am technically lying, I didn't buy a founder pack :/

Sethos and WarFox89 like this