IRONXBAY

IRONXBAY (formerly M81ERDL) reporting

46 posts in this topic

Sup gang. I'm sure you've seen me around.

My name's Logan, i'm from Wisconsin, USA -- land of beer, cheese and the Green Bay Packers. i'm 24, 25 been playing games since technically the Sega Genesis but my first owned gaming system was the Nintendo 64. My taste for 'tactical' shooters started on the PS2 with SOCOM II: US Navy Seals; I was influenced to seek out fulfilling team-focused multiplayer experiences due playing team sports growing up, basketball primarily. Long story short, years went by and I primarily play on the PC and have enjoyed hours of ArmA 3, Battlefield 3 and the Counter Strike series. Also a huge Age of Empires 1 and 2 fan, as well as Wargame: Red Dragon. (My preferred deck is West Germany Mechanized). In my personal life I am an avid shooter and owner of firearms, self-taught Photoshop nerd, self-taught video editor, I like to read about military history (especially less well-known events and espionage), I love learning about different militaries of the world, I have a cat named Owen and i'm currently between careers. You can check out my Youtube channel for random stuff ranging mainly between range footage and silly gaming videos i've made to preserve memories of playing with friends. I don't stream, but I hope to make a bit of cool video content in Squad.

I manage a small community that's going to be dedicated to Squad called the 303rd Tiger Battalion. I look forward to helping organize international tournaments.

And I look forward to hitting the battlefields with you all.

Here's a small gift I decided to make for all of you PR vets.

rPd13z8.png

over n out!

edit: also, somebody apparently changed my forum title to Cavia Porcellus.

cheers to you, whoever did that.

So basically, I just ended up spending about half an hour on your youtube channel... Laughing like crazy.

Welcome to Squad, and have fun!

IRONXBAY likes this

Welcome to the community mate!

I should be saying this to you

;) thanks Gully

So basically, I just ended up spending about half an hour on your youtube channel... Laughing like crazy.

Welcome to Squad, and have fun!

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the views! See you out in the field, Slim.

Welcome Logan...

I'm sure you will fit in just fine... Don't be afraid to post now....

Regards

Gurman

Welcome Logan...

I'm sure you will fit in just fine... Don't be afraid to post now....

Regards

Gurman

Sorry gotta,gotta...Roflmao!! Goodun. :D

I feel a bit strange saying "welcome," as you've been here quite a while. Nonetheless, glad to have you.

Interestingly, my background is pretty similar. First system was also the N64, back when the main fix for a game that wouldn't start was blowing on it. I started with Goldeneye 007 back then, but pursued team games as well as I grew up. Good job teaching yourself photoshop; it's a handy program to be able to toy with. I had to do the same thing once I got into gaming PC and decided I wanted to create sigs.

In addition, congrats on being official guinea pig. It's quite the honor. :D

IRONXBAY likes this

Sup gang. I'm sure you've seen me around.

I've never heard of you, I don't care who the hell are you, just say, where I can get sombrero and fiesta man kit?

I've never heard of you, I don't care who the hell are you, just say, where I can get sombrero and fiesta man kit?

It's DLC.

;)

DR OCTAGON likes this

I feel a bit strange saying "welcome," as you've been here quite a while. Nonetheless, glad to have you.

It does feel weird saying hello to the forum's current #3 poster. So, I'll just say hi.  B)

IRONXBAY likes this

You can do that on your own as well.

My Settings -> Profile Information -> Member Title

shhh let me feel special

You can do that on your own as well.

My Settings -> Profile Information -> Member Title

I don't have that option. It must be unlocked after so many posts.